There are a few questions that we seem to be asked all the time here at 4AutoInsuranceQuote.com. Before contacting us, why not see if we already the answer to your question below?
How do you get auto insurance quotes with 4AutoInsuranceQuote.com?
On 4AutoInsuranceQuote.com, getting auto insurance quotes is easy! It’s really a three step process:
- Enter your zip code in the form at the top or bottom of our site.
- Fill out our brief form. Here we ask you for basic information about yourself and your vehicle.
Page 1 of the form (click to enlarge):
Page 2 of the form (click to enlarge):
- Compare your insurance quotes! You will then get customized quotes from local agents.
Which companies will I be getting quotes from?
When you compare rates with 4AutoInsuranceQuote.com, you will be getting auto insurance quotes from the top insurance companies in the United States, including:
We work with only the best. When you get quotes from us, you will be getting quotes from the previously listed companies, among others.
Is 4AutoInsuranceQuote.com an insurance provider?
4AutoInsuranceQuote.com does not sell insurance, instead, we offer free car insurance quotes. By entering your zip code and filing out our insurance quote form, you will be getting insurance quotes from multiple insurance providers so that you can choose the policy that is right for you and your family.
We are not an insurance provider or an agent, but rather an insurance broker. Our job is to help find our visitors the most affordable auto insurance rates by looking at rates and deals from many different companies. We present our users with the best possible insurance premium prices that meet their individual needs as well as their state’s insurance laws.
When you use 4AutoInsuranceQuote.com, you will be in good hands. We work with only the most trusted insurance providers to bring you the best car insurance rates. Your information will never be misused or sold without your permission.
How do you determine my auto insurance rates?
There are countless things that can play a role in determining your insurance premiums. Different companies have different methods of calculating risk and deciding your rates. The main things that pretty much every insurance company will look at include: your age, your gender, your driving record, where you live, and what car you drive.
4AutoInsuranceQuote.com actually has a lot of articles regarding this subject, including:
- Twenty Things That Can Affect Your Car Insurance Costs – In this article we look at some of the major factors that are involved in determining your premiums. When it comes to things that can decide your rates, we show you ten things that you can control and ten things that are beyond your control.
- Why do my insurance rates go up? In this article, we look at some of the reasons your insurance rates may increase, including changes in your driving record, your vehicle history, and your credit score.
If I’m a high risk driver, can I still get quotes?
You might be considered a high risk driver if one of the following applies to you:
- Poor Driving Record
- Many Traffic Violations
- Been Involved In Many Accidents
- Have A DUI/DWI
- Poor Credit Score
If you are in one of these “high risk” categories, you may think that insurance is too expensive for you to buy or that you are “uninsurable.”
The way 4AutoInsuranceQuote.com works is that we will give you insurance rates from multiple insurance providers. Just because one insurer gives you high rates or deems you uninsurable does not mean that another insurer won’t give you good rates.
Get a quote from us and see what rates you receive, different insurers look at different things. You might be surprised at what you find!