Affordable Audi Auto Insurance Quotes (2023)
Affordable Audi auto insurance quotes can be found by comparing quotes from different companies. Even though the average Audi driver pays $179 a month for car insurance, Audi drivers may be able to reduce rates through discounts, telematics programs, and more.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Licensed Insurance Agent
Kristen is a licensed insurance agent working in the greater Boston area. She has over 20 years of experience counseling individuals and businesses on which insurance policies best fit their needs and budgets. She knows everyone has their own unique needs and circumstances, and she is passionate about counseling others on which policy is right for them. Licensed in Massachusetts, New Hampshire,...
Licensed Insurance Agent
UPDATED: Nov 27, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident auto insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one auto insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Luxury car insurance always costs more than standard coverage, primarily because of repair costs
- While rates vary by model, the average Audi driver pays $179 a month for car insurance
- The best way to find affordable Audi auto insurance quotes is to compare rates with multiple companies
Increased luxury comes with higher car insurance rates, but this doesn’t mean you can’t find affordable Audi auto insurance quotes. Finding affordable auto insurance rates for a luxury car can be tricky, but there are still ways to save.
Learn where to find affordable Auto Insurance quotes below, then compare rates with as many companies as possible to find the best policy for your Audi.
Audi Auto Insurance Rates
Some Audi models are relatively affordable, starting at under $40,000. However, you can easily spend over $100,000 on an Audi, and most models cost at least $50,000.
These high price tags lead to high insurance rates. Luxury car insurance always costs more than coverage for a standard car for a few reasons. Increased rates are primarily caused by repair costs — the more it costs to replace or repair a vehicle, the more you’ll pay for insurance.
Audis are known for their cutting-edge technology, which leads to increased repair costs. While the average driver pays about $147 a month for insurance, Audi drivers pay about $179. However, you might pay much more, depending on the model you buy. Check below to see the average insurance prices for some of Audi’s most popular models.
|Vehicle Model||Comprehensive||Collision||Liability||Full Coverage|
|2023 Audi A3||$27||$55||$42||$140|
|2023 Audi A4||$32||$64||$42||$153|
|2023 Audi Q3||$33||$67||$42||$157|
|2023 Audi S3||$34||$73||$27||$145|
|2023 Audi Q5||$36||$72||$37||$161|
|2023 Audi TT||$37||$70||$42||$164|
|2023 Audi A6||$37||$73||$42||$167|
|2023 Audi Q7||$38||$70||$42||$165|
|2023 Audi S5||$38||$84||$42||$180|
|2023 Audi TTS||$38||$70||$35||$157|
|2023 Audi SQ5||$38||$76||$27||$152|
|2023 Audi A7||$39||$81||$42||$178|
|2023 Audi A8||$43||$87||$42||$188|
|2023 Audi S6||$43||$87||$42||$188|
|2023 Audi S7||$51||$122||$42||$231|
|2023 Audi RS 7||$51||$107||$42||$216|
|2023 Audi R8||$57||$131||$42||$245|
|2023 Audi S8||$64||$134||$42||$254|
The Audi R8 is the most expensive model to buy insurance for, at a whopping $245 a month. The cheapest models to insure include the A3, A4, and S3, which also happen to be some of the most affordable models to buy.
Although looking at average rates is helpful, there are many other factors that will affect how much you’ll pay for insurance. Things like your age, location, and driving history are all important components of your insurance rates.
Factors That Affect Affordable Audi Auto Insurance Quotes
The price tag on your Audi plays a crucial role in your insurance rates, but it’s not the only thing companies consider. Whether you’re insuring a classic car or a brand-new Audi, the following factors will influence your rates:
- Location: Auto insurance rates by state vary for several reasons. From extreme weather risks to car theft rates, you can see different rates by moving even a ZIP code over.
- Credit score: Unless you live in Hawaii, Massachusetts, or California, insurance companies will look at your credit score to determine your rates. Drivers with lower credit scores pay up to 60% more for car insurance. Learn more about your credit score and auto insurance quotes.
- Driving history: Even a single traffic violation can dramatically increase your rates. Things like speeding tickets, reckless driving charges, or at-fault accidents have long-lasting impacts on your insurance rates.
- Marital status: Single, widowed, and divorced people file more auto insurance claims than their married counterparts, so you’ll see slightly lower rates if you’ve tied the knot.
- Age and gender: Men and young drivers are statistically more likely to cause accidents or receive traffic violations, so they pay higher rates. However, the price gap between demographics lessens with age. Find out how age affects auto insurance rates.
A final consideration for your insurance rates is how much coverage you want to purchase. There are many types of auto insurance coverage, and knowing which to choose is integral to keeping your rates reasonable.
Since Audi is a premium luxury brand, many drivers choose more insurance to better protect their vehicles. A full-coverage auto insurance policy offers relatively complete protection for your car and is often the best choice for an Audi.
Compare over 200 auto insurance companies at once!
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Audi Auto Insurance Types
Understanding what different types of insurance cover is crucial to picking the right policy for your Audi. The basic types of car insurance include:
- Liability: Required by most states, liability auto insurance pays for damages and injuries you cause in an at-fault accident. It does not pay for your medical needs or car repairs.
- Comprehensive: Comprehensive auto insurance offers vital protection against life’s unexpected events, including extreme weather, fire, floods, theft, and vandalism.
- Collision: If you want help with your car repairs after an at-fault accident, you need Audi collision insurance. Collision insurance also covers you if you hit a stationary object, like a tree.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist: While most states require insurance, not everyone follows the law. Uninsured/underinsured motorist protect you from drivers without enough coverage. Find out what happens if you hit an uninsured driver.
- Personal injury protection/medical payments: Depending on where you live, you can buy either medical payments or personal injury protection insurance for help with your medical bills after an at-fault accident.
Full coverage often includes everything listed above, and most Audi drivers choose to buy it. Minimum insurance costs less, but your car will be left without protection.
Many Audi drivers also opt to buy additional coverage for their policy. Add-on availability varies by company, but some of the most popular choices are rental car reimbursement, roadside assistance, and Gap insurance.
How to Save on Audi Auto Insurance
Car insurance is always pricier for luxury cars, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for the first price you see. To save on your Audi insurance, consider the following money-saving tips:
- Raise your deductible. Your auto insurance deductible is your financial responsibility when you make a claim. If you choose a higher deductible, you’ll pay lower monthly rates.
- Look for Audi car insurance discounts. Popular auto insurance discounts for Audi drivers include remaining claims-free, paying for your entire policy at once, and bundling policies with the same company.
- Enroll in a telematics program. Usage-based insurance programs are growing in popularity because they offer low-mileage drivers a way to save. As long as you regularly practice safe driving habits, you can save up to 40%.
- Keep your car safe. New Audis come with several safety features that automatically lower your insurance rates. You can save a little more by parking your car in a safe location every night.
- Keep your record clean. Traffic incidents dramatically affect your rates, and you should always avoid them. If you get a citation, you’ll have to wait about three years before your rates return to normal.
No matter what other money-saving techniques you use, comparing quotes is your best way to find the lowest rates. Comparing quotes is usually easy, especially if you use an online quote-generating tool to look at multiple companies at once.
Find the Best Affordable Audi Auto Insurance Quotes Today
With stellar engineering and the latest technology, Audi is an excellent choice for drivers looking for a luxury car. Luxury car insurance always costs more than standard car insurance, but getting the right coverage is vital to protect your Audi.
While there are plenty of ways to save on Audi car insurance, comparing quotes is the most foolproof way to find cheap auto insurance for an Audi. Comparing multiple companies will help you find the right policy at the best price for your Audi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Audis expensive to insure?
As a luxury car, Audis are more expensive to insure than standard vehicles. With an average rate of $179 and some models reaching $245 a month, Audi drivers pay higher insurance rates.
Why is Audi car insurance so expensive?
Audis are luxury cars, which means they have higher insurance rates. Luxury cars cost more to repair and replace, which leads to increased prices.
Is Audi cheaper to insure than BMW?
On average, BMW car insurance rates are slightly higher than Audi rates.
What factors affect Audi car insurance prices?
The price of the Audi, driver’s age, location, driving history, and chosen coverage options all impact insurance prices.
How can I save money on Audi car insurance?
To save money, maintain a clean driving record, choose a higher deductible, take advantage of discounts, bundle insurance policies, and compare quotes from multiple companies.
Which companies have the cheapest Audi auto insurance?
Some companies that are usually cheaper for Audi auto insurance are Geico and State Farm.