Car insurance for foreigner in USA?

Home > Forum > Car insurance for foreigner in USA?

The following is an exported forum post from our discontinued forum. If you would like to reply to this old forum post, please post a comment below.

I am planning on traveling to America in January… I live in Europe and am a EU resident. How does a non-citizen get car insurance? I think I I’ll be renting a car

Answer 1

Will you be on a visa?  You should be able to easily get insurance from the rental car company. Just ask them!

Realize that insurance for you might be a little more expensive because they have no way of checking your previous driving record, etc.  Check out this article for some tips on getting cheap insurance –…..-visa.html

Be the first to write a comment.

Your feedback